Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy birthday Zie!!!!

I remember meeting her for the first time.
I remember initially emailing her on Sundays.
I remember hearing her say she's visiting Zimbabwe.
I remember seeing her when she arrived...
She was shining and there was no doubt she was the most beautiful person in that room...
She is the most beautiful woman in the world ...
She has been breaking into my heart ever since I met her and its OK
I've given her the keys and l'm letting her break in...
I'm going to marry her in just over a month's time...
I ready to spend everyday with her...
22july is a special day not only to her but to me as well...
This is the day my wife came to be in this world...
She was a baby then but as grown to be the perfect partner for me in this journey of life...

It is with all these thoughts in mind and more that l say to Zinty "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LOVE".......I wish you many more years that are filled God's love. I look forward to many more years of being best friends and doing this life together. Enjoy this day and every other day that's to come!!!Know that l love you dearly and will always be there for you as long as l live and nothing will ever change that!!!

No comments: